Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Summary of the Haps!

I thought I would bring you all up to date on what's taking all my time.... even though a lot of you have not found me yet :)

First and foremost this blog issue has taken a toll on me... do I switch over to a professional blog? Wordpress? I don't know... I think the charm of me is that this site is home grown and it still feels that way... I just hate that I've lost the history of the old one :(

OK... enough of the pity party...... time for visual aids:

 First: my grandson Ryan! I try to see him as often as I can and he is only getting cuter by the day!

 Then... there is my new granddaughter Annabelle who is also such a cutie!
Did I happen to mention that both live over 100 miles away from me?

And of course we can NEVER forget the cutie that lives with me.... Trixy!!!





then there are the projects that have occupied my time:



        Michelle's
Ryan's



Annabelle's

 At some point I anticipate getting back to writing and finish Cracked Cocoon....but for now.... there is just not enough time in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a gift... thank you!