This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Switch
I find that this word has so many meanings and can be used together in a sentence to mean different things.
Try this out for size: Did you switch the switch this morning after the time switched to Daylight Savings Time?
And then of course there is the old fashioned use of switch as a device for punishment.... (who came up with that one?)
And personally I have had to switch priorities as my work life has become so hectic that I barely even have time to read my emails.... forget blogging.... Now that is not a switch I wanted to make, but I have no choice. Sometimes I wish I could just switch off the rest of the responsibilities (or switch them to someone else) so that I can choose my own activities.
And... as a parting shot.... how many times have you wished you could switch places with someone?
I'd love to read your comments, or your linked up post...or better yet... both!