This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Handle
Have you ever thought about the fact that there are handles on doors... or are they knobs? or handles on cupboards... or are they knobs?
Also... Do you handle all the issues in your life?
Are you a handler (?) now that is a different approach to the word....
How about too much to handle... now that could mean good things or bad things... don't you suppose?
I handled my kids and now it could be said that they handle me.... Certainly as I get older they will be in charge of the handling of certain things.... like who handles the house? the car? the finances???
Seriously... this is one very complicated word.... don't you agree?
I'd love to read your comments, or your linked up post... or better yet... both!