This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.
The rules are really easy:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
Today's prompt is: Break
So for today's word it has multiple meanings and by the end of the post you will understand why I chose the word.
To break something is to make one piece into two..or three....or four....etc.
Or you can break a bone and you wouldn't want that to be in multiple pieces.
There are vacations that are often considered a break.
But then there is a break in the weather when you are in the middle of a heat wave and you get a cool breeze.
There are also break(ers) which are the way a wave crashes.
So in my case I am going to take a blogging break. I just don't have the time required right now to devote myself the way I would like.
I hope you all keep in touch with me.... you can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and for now.....